Before you read the reviews, you may want to take a look at a list of the books I have read during the last few years.
Recent Book Reviews:
2008:The Name of the Wind - by Patrick Rothfuss, written 8-20-08.
The Fifth Sorceress - by Robert Newcomb, written 7-8-08.
Chronicles of the Necromancer - by Gail Z. Martin, written 4-17-08.
2007:Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - by J.K. Rowling, written 9-2-07.
The Terror - by Dan Simmons, written 7-18-07.
Older Book Reviews:Many of these reviews are taken verbatim from my personal journals I kept while in High School. Some of these reviews may be extremely short and occasionally incoherent to anyone except myself. You have been warned.
2003:- The War of the Flowers - by Tad Williams, written 9-19-03.
- H.P. Lovecraft: A Life - by S.T. Joshi, written 6-21-03.
- The West End Horror - by Nicholas Meyer, written 6-13-03.
- The Eyes of God - by John Marco, written 5-27-03.
- Nemesis - by Louise Cooper, written 4-6-03.
- The Canterbury Tales - by Geoffrey, written 3-23-03.
- Regina's Song - by David and Leigh Eddings, written 3-22-03.
2002:- Titus Groan - by Mervyn Peake, written 10-6-02.
- Elric of Melnibone - by Michael Moorcock, written 6-6-02.